Almora And Excursion To The Hills
3 Nights 4 Days
Almora And Excursion To The Hills
Almora, a picturesque district in the Kumaun region, East of Uttarakhand in India, with a breathtaking panoramic view of Himalayas, summons tourists worldwide to its alluring grandeur of natural beauty. Famous for its rich cultural heritage, unique handicrafts, sumptuous cuisine and magnificent wildlife, coupled with an easy accessibility, Almora promises its tourists a visit full of fun and unforgettable moments.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 03 Nights accommodation on triple sharing basis in Deluxe Room
Almora Sightseeing details:
- Almora Mall Road
- Local market visits
- Deer Park
- Katarmal Sun temple
- Chitai Devi/GoluDevta
Binsar Sightseeing Details:
- Binsar Wildlife sanctuary
- Zero Point
- Bineshwar Temple
- Kasar Devi Temple
- Khali estate & Mary Budden estate
- Transfer at airport/railway station by AC vehicle
- Daily 3 Breakfast ,3 Lunch &3 Dinner
- One Child below 05 yrs complimentary with parents
- All taxes
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any Air fare / Train fare
- Any kind of Expenses related to personal nature.
Day 1 :New Delhi – Almora (373 Km /06 Hrs 30 Min)
- Arrive at New Delhi at airport/railway station
- Proceed to Almora at 06:00 AM
- Arrival at Almora in afternoon
- Check in to hotel
- Evening sightseeing:
- Mall Road
- Local markets at Lala Bazaar, Malli Bazaar, Thana Bazaar, karkhana Bazaar. Etc
- Back to hotelfor dinner
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 : Almora
- Enjoy the breakfast spread at the hotel
- Kalimut - It is a scenic spot dedicated to Goddess Kali. Situated at a distance of 05 Km from Almora, the view of the snow capped Himalayan Peaks are spectacular from here.
- Deer Park – this is situated just 03 Km from Almora.
- Katarmal Sun Temple- it is the second most important temple to Sun God, first one being Sun Temple of Konark in Orissa. Katarmal is more than 800 years old, situated 07 Km from Almora
- Chitai Temple or GolluDevta - Chitai Temple is dedicated to Gollu devta, an incarnation of Lord Bhairav. Situated 08 Km from Almora,the deity of this sacred temple is reputed to make every wish come true. All he ask for in propitiation is a bell,as is evident from the thousand of bells strung across the temple premises.
- In evening return to the hotel fordinner
- Overnight stay at resort.
Day 3 :Almora – Binsar – Almora (40 Km / 30 Min )
- Enjoy thefilling breakfast
Full day sightseeing:
- Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary - the home of 200 species of birds, Barking Deer,Himalayan Bear, Leapord ,Fox.
- Binsar Zero Point, Zero point offers unparalleled panoramic view of the magnificent Himalayan range . The snow-clad peaks of Kedarnath, Shivling ,Trishul and the Nanda devi can be seen from this point.
- Bineshwar Temple - It is a famous 13th century temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Kasar Devi Temple – It is situated 07 kms away from Almora. This sacred temple is also mentioned in Skanda Purana and it’s also said that Swami Viveknanda meditated here in the year 1920.
- Khali Estate and Mary Budden Estate
- Return to the hotel for dinner
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Almora – (32 Km/01 Hrs 30 min)Mukteshwar – New Delhi (353 Km/07 Hrs)
- Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel
- check out from the hotel and proceed for New Delhi
- En route visit Mukteshwar Temple of Lord Shiva
- Chauliki Jail
- Reach New Delhi at night
- Get transferred to your residence/ railway station/airport
Hotel : Hotel Shivalik
Hotel Shivalik is emerging as an efficient Tour & Travel Agent in Almora, Uttarakhand serving a large number of satisfied clients. We have specialized travel services and packages to serve tourists who would love to explore the richness of nature in state of Uttarakhand.
- 3.63%Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Once booked, cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost