Amarnath Yatra Darshan Package
3 Nights 4 Days
INR 15,500 Per Person
Amarnath Yatra Darshan Package
The Amarnath Yatra is organised every year by the J &K Govt. during the month of sharavan ( July and August); the dates however , vary every year looking at the weather conditions and according to Purnima (Raksha Bandhan) in the month of Sharavan (Vikrama Samwat).
Yatra to Baba Amarnath Holy Cave for which one has to trek a height of about 14,500 ft is full of thrill and joy .The feeling of divine which is always beneath ones' heart , burst out and one realises ‘Moksha’ as one attends the Cave and perform the prayer before the Shivlinga . Surrounded by beautiful valleys, mountains , one will always feel His presence on the paradise of the earth, the memory of which hardly vanishes with time A journey which will rediscover the nature and its love which is always inside but one has never felt.
Rates & Dates
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 15,500/-
* Above rate are not valid during Long weekends & Festivals
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing / MAP Basis at Hotels as mentioned above.
- Heli tickets for Amarnath Darshan Ji
- Tavera for Arr. and Dep. transfer from Srinagar Apt to Baltal & vice versa.
- Toll, Fuel & Parking etc.
- Cost based on 4 adults.
- Expenses of personal Nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc.
- Any other services not in the programme.
- Cable Car / Pony Ride in Gulmarg, Sonmarg and Pahalgam
- Car for any sightseeing in Gulmarg, Sonmarg and Pahalgam
- Local guide for any SS Tours / Excursions
- Pack / Riding Pony for Trekking
Day 1: ARRIVAL SRINAGAR – SONMARG
Welcome to Srinagar Airport. You will be met our representative and get transfer to Sonmarg which will take about 3 hrs to reach the destination. Check into at hotel. At after relax enjoy natural surroundings. Overnight stay the Hotel Sonmarg.
Day 02: SONMARG – BALTAL- SRINAGAR
Leave after early breakfast and short drive will take you to Baltal (Helipad) and board into the helicopter and Baltal to Panchtarni to Baltal by helicopter. From Panchtarni to Amarnath ji cave it is about 5/6 Kms by foot/Horse/Palki which will take about 1 and half hours to reach to the cave depends on the rush of the yatries. Evening catch the Helicopter to proceed back to Baltal. In the evening we proceed to Srinagar. Overnight stay in Srinagar Hotel.
Day 3: SRINAGAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast enjoy Srinagar famous Mughal Gardens Chashma Shahi (The Royal Springs), Nishat Bagh (Garden of Delight), Shalimar Garden (Adobe of Love). In the evening back to Hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 04: DEPARTURE
After breakfast departure from Srinagar Airport for your onward flight back home.
|SRINAGAR||HOLIDAY PLAZA/ ALL SEASONS|
|SONMARG||HOTEL GRAND HYATT/ SIMILAR|
Terms & Conditions
Documentation Required :-
- Please carry your valid ID proof for Heli Yatra.
- We need the following details for your Helicopter tickets issuing
- Medical Fitness Certificate to carry on the Yatra ( Specifically from the doctors Mentioned on SASB Official website ) DOWNLOAD FORM
- Guest Name
- Guest Age
- Guest Weight
- Id No.
- In case of Infant and children you may bring Birth certificates as an Id proof.
- *3.63%Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- The penalty for name change and date change will incur.
- Once booked, cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost