9 Nights 10 Days
Australia officially the Commonwealth of Australia,is a country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the world's sixth-largest country by total area. Neighbouring countries include Indonesia, East Timor and Papua New Guinea to the north; the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and New Caledonia to the north-east; and New Zealand to the south-east.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Gold Coast with daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairns with daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Sydney with daily breakfast
- Dreamworld including entrance and Return Transfers with Free admission to Skypoint Observation Deck ****(No Transfers for Skypoint)
- Full Day tour to Movie World OR Seaworld including entrance and Return Transfers (Choice of 1 Theme Park - must be pre-booked)
- Full Day Kuranda Tour including Tjapukai Dance Camp only + 1Way SkyRail + 1Way ScenicRail (B3DC). ****(Supplement cost of AUD10/Adult & AUD5/Child EXTRA to Upgrade Tjapukai with History & Creation Theater - B3)
- Full Day Big Cat Cruise Tour to Green Island Reef + Lunch, Semi-submarine & Glass bottom boat OR Snorkelling Gears
- Morning Half Day Sydney City Tour on seat in coach basis - Pax is requested to make their own way to the hotel from the drop off Point **** Tour Ends at Clock Tower, Rocks or King Street Stop, Near Darling Harbour, No Hotel Drop-off
- Combo 2 Pass voucher for admissions to Sydney Aquarium + Unlimited 1Day Ride on Sydney MonoRail + Sydney Tower Eye & 4D Experience. **** Transfers not inlcuded - can be utilised after the Sydney City Tour
- Sydney ShowBoat Standard Indian Dinner Cruise (No Transfers). (Cruise does Not operates on WED/SUN). **** Supplement cost of AUD10 Per Person EXTRA to Upgrade to Deluxe/Window Seating)
- Choice of 1 Full Day Tour - must be pre-booked - Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park + Light Lunch + 2Unit Scenic Ride (1Way Cableway & 1Way Railway), OR Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park & RiverCat Cruise - Tour ends at Circular Quay
- - No Drop to Hotel. OR Blue Mountains Tour with Jenolan Caves (Operates on Mon/Tue/Thu/Sat)
- Return Airport transfers by Conxion Coaches from Brisbane / Gold Coast Airport
- Return Airport transfers in Cairns and Sydney
- All transfers and sightseeing on Seat in Coach basis.
- Cost of Airfare,Airport Taxes,Visa and Overseas Travel Insurance charges
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses.
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs
- Early check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
3* Hotels will be provided in this package
- Check in time 14:00 PM and check out time 12:00 PM (Noon)
- Rate valid for min 2 adults travel together