Beaches And Hills of Kerala
5 Nights 6 Days
Beaches And Hills of Kerala
Picture swaying green palms making way for a white sandy beach disturbed only by the watery gush of tidal waves, serene backwaters surrounded by lush greenery and exotic wildlife only to be disturbed by you trying to explore them on a boat and adventure activities etc. Kerala is awe-inspiring in every sense of the word. Experience the best of what it has to offer with our 'Awe-Inspiring Kerela' offering and we promise you would be extending your holiday plans much before the date of return.
* Above rate are not valid during Long weekends & Festivals
- 02 Nights accommodation in Munnar
- 01 Night accommodation in Thekaddy
- 01 Night accommodation in Alleppey
- 01 Night accommodation in Cochin
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Transportation and all sightseeing by AC Car.
- All transfers & Sightseeings as per the itinerary.
- Fuel Charges included in the cost.
- Drive Allowances included in the cost
- Toll taxes, parking state taxes included in the cost.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘cost includes’ part.
- Any kind of Expenses related to personal nature.
- Airfare / Trainfare
- Lunch & Dinner
DETAIL ITINERARY :
Day 1: Cochin- Munnar (130 km/4 hours)
Upon arrival at the Kochi international airport/railway station, meet our representative and depart for Munnar and enjoy the scenic beauty on the drive. Arrive at Munnar and check into the hotel. In the evening, go for a sightseeing tour of Munnar and witness tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Munnar
After a sumptous breakfast, go for sightseeing in Munnar which includes Raja Malai, a top peak of Munnar where you may see Neel Thar (mountain goats), Tea Museum, Mattupetty Dam, Eco-Point etc. You can also enjoy boating in the lake (optional, directly payment basis). Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Munnar- Thekkady (110 km/3.5 hours)
After a delectable breakfast, drive to Thekkady passing through cardamom hills. Check into the resort and in the afternoon, visit spice plantation like cardamom, pepper, coffee, and tea estate etc. On way back to hotel, you can stop at the local market and pick up some fragrant spices. Return to the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Thekkady- Alleppey (130 km/4 hours)
After an appetizing breakfast, drive to Alleppey which is endowed with immense natural beauty and an array of rivers, canals and lakes ideal for boat cruise. On arrival, check- in to the hotel and cruise through the backwaters - a fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Alleppey- Cochin (56 km/1.5 hours)
After breakfast drive to Cochin. Check in at Hotel. After relaxation go for a half day sightseeing of Cochin, Visit the famous Dutch Palace - with its wonderful mural painting the entire story of the Ramayana in its walls, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net - are huge cantilevered fishing net & the indo-Portuguese Museum. Later transfer you back to Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Departure
Transfer to airport or railway station in Cochin Airport or Railway Station for your onward journey.
1.Munnar Black Forest ( Munnar )
Hotel : Blooming Paradise (Or Similar)
Hotel Blooming Paradise, a much awaited delightful get away theme based hotel, invites you to stay where the emerald green forest wearing the Diamond Water Garland.
Blooming Paradise is on the bank rocks of Periyar lake, Thekkady.
Hotel : Pagoda Resort (Or Similar)
Pagoda is spread over a well-landscaped waterfront with manicured grassy lawns, stone-tiled walkways, tall and swaying coconut palms and a charming ambiance that is essentially "earthy" with a lot of browns and greens radiating a welcoming warmth very typical to Keralan Homestads and setting off an sinstant urge to explore!.
Hotel : Hotel Excellency (Or Similar)
Hotel Excellency is a luxury business class hotel which is situated in the heart of Cochin city, just walkable distance from Ernakulam Junction railway station. We have 68 well appointed A/c, Non A/c rooms having budgeted rates.
- *4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Rates are not valid for Long Weekends & Festivals
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost.