Beauty Of Darjeeling
3 Nights 4 Days
Beauty Of Darjeeling
Having earned a global acclaim for producing the Champagne of Teas, Darjeeling is a beautiful town nestling in the foothills of Himalayas. With its lofty mountains, dense forests and cascading rivers, it is easily the most loved locale in the region. A good place to get relaxed and completely rejuvenated, explore this serene town long with walks near the Mall and the crossroads in Upper Darjeeling. Don’t forget browsing through the numerous stalls and shops that line the area selling a wide range of charms and artifacts. The town also has ample scope for a host of sporting activities like trekking, mountaineering and river rafting.
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 7499
(Valid from: 01st Apr 2016 - 30th Sep 2016)
* Above rate are not valid during Long weekends & Festivals
- 03 Night Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing of Darjeeling
- Excursion to Mirik
- Airport/Railway Station Pickup & Drop
- Exclusive Non - AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (98 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,710 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Mirik Excursion
After breakfast full day excursion trip to Mirik Lake (4,900 ft.) via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates. (One can do Boating on direct payment basis in lake). In evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 04: Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (98 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Hotel : Marvel International (Or Similar)
City : Darjeeling
Created to give you the very best of Darjeeling and comitted to provide you with a memorable stay at this exotic setting, is Hotel Marvel International & Restaurant.
Elegance and Service is what we aim at and client satisfaction is what we cherish. Hotel marvel is an Oasis of elegance and luxury, offering consistently high standards of facilities and service.
- *3.63% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost,