Char Dham Yatra
11 Nights 12 Days
Char Dham Yatra
Chardham Yatra is India’s most devoted and featured part of India spiritual tour. Chardham is the most renowned and holy expedition in India that includes visiting to four glorious shrines including Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and lastly the Badrinath Dham. A visit to these holy shrines together forms the Chota Chardham Yatra in India. All these famous sacred destinations are being located in the astonishing Himalayan foothills of Uttarakhand at distinct districts. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. were known as Chota Char Dham to differentiate them from the bigger circuit of Char Dham sites, but after the mid-20th century they have been also referred to as the Char Dham.
|Package Cost||No of Pax||Vehicle Type|
|18500/Person||12||12 Seater Tempo Traveler|
- Private Cab for Complete Journey .( Ex Delhi)
- 11 Nights accommodation in neat & clean standard room
- All sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Driver Allowance.
- All toll parking, state taxes.
- All Taxes.
- Travel Insurance, Tips, Porte rage
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Anything not Mentioned in the package inclusions
- Helicopter Ticket
- Service Tax extra 3.63%
Note:- Rishikesh Onward AC will not be available in the cab.
- Haridwar:- Hotel Lawanya or Similar
- Barkot:- Hotel Shivam/ Hotel Karan Palace / Routela Hotel
- Uttarakashi:- Hotel Jahanvi/ Hotel Kundan Palace or Similar
- Guptkashi:- Hotel Bharat / Hotel Vishwanath / Hotel New Vishwanath
- Badrinath:- Hotel Deepak Lodage/ Hotel Himgiri Guest House/ Hotel Shankar Shree
- Rudraprayag:- Hotel Narayana'N Invitation / Hotel Aradhana
- Rishikesh:- Hotel Rishabh Resort or Similar