Dalhousie Masti Package
3 Nights 4 Days
Dalhousie Masti Package
Dalhousie is built on and around five hills. Located on the western edge of the Dhauladhar mountain range of the Himalayas, it is surrounded by the beautiful scenery of snow-capped peaks. Dalhousie is situated at 6000-9000 feet above sea level. The best time to visit is in the summer, and the peak tourist season is from May to September. Scottish and Victorian architecture is prevalent in the bungalows and churches in the town.
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- 3 breakfast and 3 dinner
- Transportation by private vehicle Tata Indigo/Toyota Liva
- Driver allowance
- Toll parking
- State taxes
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any Air fare / Train fare
- Any kind of Expenses related to personal nature.
Day 1: Delhi - Dalhousie (590kms/ 14hr)
Pickup from Delhi Railway station / Airport, drive to Dalhousie. Dalhousie was established in 1854 by the British Governor General Lord Dalhousie. Built around five hills Dalhousie is clothed in stately groves of deodar and oak. Its marvellous forests trails overlook vistas of wooded hills, waterfalls, spring and rivulets. Dalhousie still has a touch of the & ldquo;Raj & rdquo; and its colonial style building and houses bring back the flavours of an earlier era. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 2: Dalhousie Hill Station -Dalhousie
After Breakfast move for local sightseeing in Dalhousie. Dalhousie has charming colonial architecture, including some beautiful churches. Its location presents panoramic views of the plains- and like a long silver line, the river Ravi twists and turns below Dalhousie. The spectacular snow-covered Dhauladhar mountains are also visible form this enchanting town. Overnight stay at Hotel le Grind lay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall.
Day 3 :- Dalhousie –Khhajiar
After breakfast transferto visir Khhajiar in the evening return back to hotel dinner and overnight stay
Day 4:- Dalhousie-Delhi
After breakfast check out from the hotel and then transfer to Delhi for your onward journey
Hotel : Shangrila
City : Dalhousie
- 4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Once booked, cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost.