3 Nights 4 Days
Taking you to the heart of Assam, this package chalks out a weeklong celebration in the lap of nature. Visit the famous Kaziranga National Park and spot the one-horned rhino. Get enthralled in the splendid beauty of the wettest place in the world; Cherrapunjee. Spend a couple of days in Shillong, also known as ‘Scotland of the East’, and get a glimpse of the life of the villagers.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Shillong
- 01 Night Accommodation in Guwahati
- Meal Plan- Daily Breakfast
- Excursion Tour to Cherrapunjee
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees
- All hotel taxes
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 01: Guwahati Airport / Rly Station – Shillong (100 kms / 03 hrs)
Meet and assist by our representative at the Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Shillong (4,900 ft.), called 'Scotland of the East". Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 02: Excursion to Cherrapunjee (60 kms / 2 hrs)
After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 03: Shillong Sightseeing – Guwahati (100 kms / 03 hrs)
After breakfast visit Don Bosco Museum & Ward’s Lake. After that drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at hotel. In the evening visit 'Kalakshetra', a place where Assamese history and culture is presented through Light and sound show. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 04: Guwahati Airport / Rly Station
After breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple, etc. Transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
Hotel : Hotel Lake View Inn (Or Similar)
City : Shillong
Hotel : Hotel Siroy Lily (Or Similar)
City : Guwahati
Hotel Lake View Inn has a convenient location in Shillong. The hotel is easily accessible and thus liked by the visitors. It offers all the needed amenities, impressive service and a variety of facilities to the visitors.
Hotel : Hotel Hornbill (Or Similar)
City : Guwahati
Laying great emphasis on guest comfort, the hotels enjoy a loyal patronage from business and leisure travelers alike. A sense of understated elegance surrounds you on entering the hotel lobby and you feel completely at home. The services of Hotel Hornbill are customized to meet the needs of the guest.
- *4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost,