Enjoy Hills And Backwaters
3 Nights 4 Days
Enjoy Hills And Backwaters
Enjoy the beauty of Kerala in all its glory - the lush rainforests of Thekkady, the captivating backwaters of Kumarakom and the rolling green hills of Munnar. Discover peace and happiness in 'God's Own Country' with its food, culture, people and warm hospitality. Go for a cruise on the backwaters or just stroll around in the tea plantations and enjoy the bounties of nature in abundance. So, what are you waiting for? Just pack your bags and head towards this lovely land!
- 02 Nights accommodation in Munnar
- 01 Night accommodation in Alleppey
- Transportation and all sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Meal Plan - Daily Breakfast
- All Pick and drop from/to hotel.
- All transfers as per itinerary.
- Fuel Charges.
- Drive Allowances
- Toll taxes, parking state taxes.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘cost includes’ part.
- Any kind of Expenses related to personal nature.
- Airfare / Trainfare
- Lunch & Dinner
DETAIL ITINERARY :
Day 1: Cochin - Munnar (130 kms/4 hour drive)
Meet and greet assistance on arrival at Cochin. Drive to Munnar check into the hotel. Munnar hills is siatuated at an altitude of 5000 to 8000 Ft above sea level. and is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathani & Kundala. This beautiful hill station was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India. Sprawling Tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, and holiday facilities make this a popular resort town. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Munnar
After Breakfast enjoy the sightseeing of Munnar by visiting the Christ Church, Mattupetty Dam, Pothamedu, Devikulam, and Pallivasal and Attukal. Spend the rest of the day at leisure to relax and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Munnar - Alleppey (156 kms/4 hour)
After breakfast , board your vehicle and move towards Alleppey. On arrival at Alleppey check in to the hotel and enjoy visiting the Backwaters of Alleppey. Spend rest of the day at leisure and take pleasure in enjoying the serenity of the beautiful houseboat. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 4: Alleppey - Cochin (65kms/ 11/2 hour)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel at Alleppey. Drive to Cochin and take a transfer to airport /railway station for your onward journey.
1.Hotel Bell Mount ( Munnar ) / Similar
2.Hotel Thekkady Woods (Thekkady) / Similar
3.Hotel Cosy Regency (Alleppey) / Similar
- *4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost