Jim Corbett Tour
2 Nights 3 Days
Jim Corbett Tour
Corbett isn’t just about Nature. It is also a rich treasure of history and cultural heritage. The park has a long tradition of conservation. The fact that it is the oldest National Park of the Asia and India’s first Tiger Reserve itself symbolises that Corbett is a pioneer in efforts at preserving our natural heritage.
The great naturalist-writer Jim Corbett needs little introduction. His writings have fascinated generations of wildlife enthusiasts and he still commands no less appeal nowadays. The areas in and around the present day Corbett National Park were the stage for his exciting adventures in wilderness. Most of his man-eater hunting expeditions also took place in the same areas. Jim Corbett lived in Kaladhungi, where his house has been made into a Museum dedicated to his life and times.
- Accommodation for 2 Nights & 3 Days
- 2 Breakfast 2 Lunches & 2 Dinners at Hotel
- Every night Bone Fire with Guitarist
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Every night Wild Life Show
- Nature Walk with experienced Guide
- Complimentary use of recreational activities like table tennis, badminton etc
- Welcome drink on arrival (non- alcoholic)
- All Taxes
- Anything which is not included in inclusions
- Any Transfer by Cab/Train
- Jungle Jeep Safari
- Any sightseeing
For those who wish to experience wildlife and nature in true sense, we take this opportunity to welcome them at Corbett Machaan resort - an exclusively wildlife resort. Located on the periphery of reserve forest, Corbett Machaan Resort offers an authentic jungle experience. The resort is full of natural vegetation to provide a jungle experience and one gets the opportunity to experience the wildlife from resort itself. Resort comprises of 10 independent AC Luxury Huts & 2 Luxury Tents perfectly distant from each other to provide privacy yet togetherness for its visitors. All 10 independent huts are comfortable, spacious, beautifully furnished, equipped with all modern amenities and yet retain the feel of jungle. A restful lawn overlooking the vista of jungles is the perfect place to relax and feel the jungle. Open outdoor seating area , Gol ghar with central bonfire place and recreational room with library offers panoramic views of jungle. The resort conducts wildlife movie show every alternate evening followed by discussion round to provide guests with the knowledge of flora and fauna.
In Corbett Machaan Resort one is fully able to experience the ambience of the jungle.
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost