Kashmir And You
6 Nights 7 Days
Kashmir And You
"The Heaven of Earth" - Kahsmir Valley is an excellent place to enjoy a laidback vacation amidst tranquil natural surroundings. Heavenly Kashmir covers the popular cities of Kashmir region, namely Srinagar, Pahalgam and Gulmarg. Enjoy a boat ride in Srinagar's Dal Lake, and later on relax in Mughal gardens. While Gulmarg is renowned for its Gondola ride, Pahalgam offers you a wonderful chance to indulge in fascinating leisure activities like golf, trekking, horse riding, etc.
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 19299
- 02 Nights accommodation in Srinagar
- 02 Nights accommodation in Pahalgam
- 02 Nights accommodation in Gulmarg
- Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel
- Airport pickup and drop
- Sightseeing of Srinagar
- Sightseeing of Gulmarg
- Sightseeing of Pahalgam
- 01 Shikara Ride.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free.
- Sightseeing of Chandanwari , Aru ,Betaab Valley and Baisaran in Pahalgam
- Horse Riding.
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
** If their will be any nature calamity / snowfall , chained jeeps has to be used from Tangmarg to Gulmarg .Client have to pay directly at Tanmarg. The cost will be appox. 1200/- oneway per chained Jeep
DETAIL ITINERARY :
DAY 01 : ARRIVE SRINAGAR
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the deluxe houseboat. Afternoon sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Dinner and overnight in deluxe houseboat.
DAY 02: SRINAGAR – SONMARG - SRINAGAR
Morning leave for Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold). The distance of about 83 kms, will be covered in about 3 hrs. Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude Himalayan Lakes. In the evening drive back from Sonmarg. Dinner and overnight in deluxe houseboat.
DAY 03: SRINAGAR-PAHALGAM
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).The total distance is about 96 kms, will be covered in about 3 hours. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside.Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
DAY 04: IN - PAHALGAM
Enjoy Full day in Pahalgam. Dinner overnight in hotel.
DAY 05: PAHALGAM – GULMARG
After breakfast leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 130 kms will be covered in about 5 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilangmarg. Overnight in hotel.
DAY 06: IN - GULMARG
Enjoy Full day in Gulmarg. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
DAY 07: GULMARG – SRINAGAR DEPARTURE
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight.
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- *4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- The penalty for name change and date change will incur.
- Once booked, cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost