2 Nights 3 Days
An unexpected turn on the Kotdwar- Pauri road brings you to Lansdowne, a pretty hill station in the Pauri Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. 'Lord Lansdowne' founded Lansdowne, in 1887 AD, thus the place has been named after him. This beautiful retreat was popular with the British who established the Garhwal Rifles Regimental Centre here during the Raj. The town is well developed thanks to the cantonment, it is charming unspoiled and tranquil.
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 7450
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcholic)
- Transportation from Delhi - Lansdowne - Delhi by AC Indigo car
- Well appointed room on double sharing
- Daily breakfast & Dinner
- Toll taxes and Parking
- Driver Allowance
- All applicable taxes
Day 1 -Delhi to Lansdowne (295 Km/ 8 Hrs)
Pick up from Delhi and drive to Lansdowne. On arrival at Lansdowne, check-in to the hotel. Evening at leisure and overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2 - Lansdowne sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing. Sightseeing places in Lansdowne include Jwalpa Devi Temple, Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple, Durga Devi Temple, A British church, Snow View and Tiffin Top. Back to the hotel in the evening and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 –Lansdowne to Delhi
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive back to Delhi.
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost,
- any other increase of government taxes