Magic of Kashmir
3 Nights 4 Days
Magic of Kashmir
From the shimmering Dal Lake and beautiful Shikaras in Srinagar to the Meadow of Flowers and Khilanmarg Valley; the magic of Kashmir is sure to leave you in awe. Also visit the Mughal Gardens, Nishant Bagh etc.. So think no more and book this package today!!
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 9,777
(Valid from: 01st Sep 2016 - 31st Mar 2017)
* Above rate are not valid during Long weekends & Festivals
- 3 Nights 4 Days Accommodation in Hotel/Houseboat
- 3 Breakfasts & 3 Dinners at Hotel/ Houseboat
- 1 Time Shikara Ride
- Half Day Sightseeing of Srinagar
- Half Day Sightseeing of Gulmarg
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- All surface travelling by Indica
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free.
- Sightseeing of Chandanwari , Aru ,Betaab Valley and Baisaran in Pahalgam
- Horse Riding.
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
** If their will be any nature calamity / snowfall , chained jeeps has to be used from Tangmarg to Gulmarg .Client have to pay directly at Tanmarg. The cost will be appox. 1200/- one- way per chained Jeep
DAY 01: ARRIVE SRINAGAR
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the hotel/deluxe houseboat. In the afternoon you take a shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Dinner and overnight in hotel/ deluxe houseboat
DAY 02: IN SRINAGAR : HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING
Morning sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities. Dinner and overnight in hotel/deluxe houseboat.
DAY 03: SRINAGAR- GULMARG- SRINAGAR
Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilangmarg. In the evening drive back to Srinagar. Dinner and Overnight in hotel /deluxe houseboats.
DAY 04: DEPARTURE FROM SRINAGAR
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight.
Houseboat : Deluxe Houseboat (Or Similar)
Hotel : Hotel King Palace (Or Similar)
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- *4.5%Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- The penalty for name change and date change will incur.
- Once booked, cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost