5 Nights 6 Days
The valley of Kashmir is known all over the world for its beauty and charm. The Kashmir valley is situated about 300 km. from Jammu across forested ravines and steep mountain passes. The emerald valley of Kashmir is cradled in the Himalayas, under the crystal blue skies, against the background of snow-capped mountains. It is a magic land of silvery streams, rivers, fresh water lakes, pine, deodar and chinar forests, snow clad mountains, sparkling waterfalls, shikaras, green meadows and grassy slopes full of flowers of vibrant colours. It is an oval plateau over 5000 feet high and framed by three Himalayan ranges – the Karakoram, Zanskar and Pir Panjal. Kashmir covers an area of 222,236 square kms and is often referred as the 'Switzerland of the East'
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 14299
- 02 Nights accommodation in Houseboat
- 01 Night accommodation in Pahalgam
- 02 Nights accommodation in Srinagar Hotel
- Meal Plan: MAPAI (Room + Breakfast + Dinner )
- All surface travelling by 1 Non- AC Indica.
- 01 Shikara Ride.
- Sightseeing of Srinagar
- Sightseeing of Gulmarg
- Sightseeing of Pahalgam
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free.
- Sightseeing of Chandanwari , Aru ,Betaab Valley and Baisaran in Pahalgam
- Horse Riding.
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
** If their will be any nature calamity / snowfall , chained jeeps has to be used from Tangmarg to Gulmarg .Client have to pay directly at Tanmarg. The cost will be appox. 1100/- oneway per chained Jeep
DETAIL ITINERARY :
DAY 01: ARRIVE SRINAGAR
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the deluxe houseboat. In the afternoon you take a shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Dinner and overnight in deluxe houseboat.
DAY 02: IN SRINAGAR: HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING
Morning sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities. Dinner and overnight in deluxe houseboat.
DAY 03: SRINAGAR-PAHALGAM
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).The total distance is about 96 kms, will be covered in about 3 hours. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside.Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
DAY 04: PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR
After breakfast drive back to Srinagar. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
DAY 05: SRINAGAR – GULMARG - SRINAGAR
Morning leave for Gulmarg(Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, Also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilangmarg. In the evening drive back to Srinagar. Overnight in hotel /deluxe houseboat.
DAY 06: DEPARTURE FROM SRINAGAR
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight.
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- *3.63%Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- The penalty for name change and date change will incur.
- Once booked, cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost