3 Nights 4 Days
Starting from shopping, sightseeing right down to outdoor sports, there are numerous things to do in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. On the other hand, Genting Highlands-a magnificent city on the hilltop offers a cool respite from the hustle and bustle of the city capital. Crisp invigorating mountain air complemented by majestic scenery spreads out before your eyes for complete tranquility.
Optional Things :
- Rides in the outdoor theme park
- Batu cave photo-shop
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Independence Square
- Jamek Mosque
- Lake Gardens
- All airport & hotel Transfers
- 02 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
- 01 Night stay in Genting
- Daily Breakfast
- Half day Kuala Lumpur city Tour
- Genting Outdoor theme park ticket
- Kuala lumpur-genting hotel-kul hotel –kul transfers
- All Transfers based on Seat in coach basis
- Anything which doesn’t mention in the inclusions.
- Personal Expenses like beverages, tips, etc...
- Return Airfare
- Any Lunch and Dinner
- Visa Fees
Day 01:Arrival in Kuala Lumpur
Arrives Kuala Lumpur. You will be met and transferred to your hotel. Check into the hotel. The day is free for you. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Kuala Lumpur - Genting.
After breakfast at the hotel, Pick up from Hotel lobby, proceed to Full Day Genting Tour with enroute Batu Caves, arrive in Genting and enjoy the Theme Park with Indoor , Outdoor & Flying Coaster rides, after rides return to Kuala Lumpur by road.Overnight at Kuala lumpur hotel.
Day 03 : Kaula Lumpur City tour.
Enjoy a relaxed breakfast at the hotel .Pick up from Hotel lobby, proceed to Half Day City Tour Include KL Tower entrance fee.Our first stop at the King’s Palace, Istana Negara or National Palace is the official residence of His Majesty, the King of Malaysia.Our next stop will be at the National Monument.We will also pass by the Parliament house and photo stop at Independence Square.Next stop will be at Kuala Lumpur Tower.Before return to hotel we make a photo stop at the PETRONAS Twin Tower, were once the world's talllest building when measured from the level of the main entrance to the structural or architectural top. The PETRONAS Twin Towers are currently the tallest twin towers in the world, and they lay claim to being the world's tallest high rise of the 20 Century. As will a brief stop at Chocolate Boutique for your last minute shopping.Back to hotel.Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Kuala Lumpur hotel - Kl Airport
After breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home or onward destination.
Hotel: Pearl International (or similar hotel)
City: Kuala Lumpur
Pearl International Hotel is located midway between the city of Kuala Lumpur and the suburbs. The hotel is nestled amongst the shopping haven, overlooking the beautiful skyline of the city. Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is about 45 minutes away from the hotel.
Restaurants| Cafes| Meeting rooms| Swimming pool| Health spa| fitness & workout room |A shopping mall
- Check in time 1400 PM and check out time 1200 PM (Noon)
- Rooms will be subjected to the hotel’s availability at the time of making booking
- Rate valid for min 2 adults travel together
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel