Mussoorie Dehradun Tour Packages
2 Nights 3 Days
Mussoorie Dehradun Tour Packages
Nestled in the mountain ranges of the Himalaya, Dehradun is one of the oldest cities of India and is recently declared as the Provisional Capital of newly created Uttaranchal (Now Uttarakhand) State in the month of Nov’2000. Also known as the ‘Adobe of Drona’, Dehradun has always been an important center for Garhwal rulers which was captured by the British. The headquarters of many National Institutes and Organizations like ONGC, Survey Of India, Forest Research Institute, Indian Institute of Petroleum etc are located in the city. Some of the premier educational and Training Institutes like Indian Miltary Academy, RIMC(Rashtriya Indian Military College), Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy(IGNFA), Lal Bahadur Shahstri National Academy of Administration(LBSNAA)etc are also there in Dehradun. It is a favoured tourist destination as it attracts tourists, pilgrims and enthusiasts from various walks of life to its serene environs. Add to this the abundance of special Basmati rice, tea and leechi gardens which contribute in turning the city into a paradise.
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Based on Twin Sharing 8500
- Private AC Cab for Complete Journey. ( Delhi – Mussoorie – Delhi)
- 2 Nights Stay in Well Appointed Room at Mussoorie.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
- All sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Driver Allowance.
- All toll parking, state taxes.
- All Taxes.
- Travel Insurance, Tips, Porte rage
- Applicable peak season surcharge
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Anything not Mentioned in the package inclusions
- Service Tax extra 3.63%
Day 01 : - Delhi - DehraDun- Mussoorie (300 Kms/7hr)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station / Airport / Home drive to Mussorie via Dehradun. En route visit FRI , Tapkeshwar temple, Dear Park & Shiv ratan kander etc In evening visit to famous Bazar Paltan Bazar. Later drive back to Mussorie.Overnight At Hotel.Check in at Hotel . Dinner & Overnight stay at Mussoorie.
Day 02 :- Mussoorie- Kempty Fall- Mussoorie
After taking breakfast visit Kampty Fall (15 kms from Mussoorie on the Yamunotri Road is the most fascinating and the biggest water fall, Kempty Fall is located in a beautiful valley of Mussoorie.) Company Garden, Mall Road, Rope Way (One can enjoy a thrilling ropeway ride to Gun Hill, the second highest peak of Mussoorie - 2122 mts; the peak offers a panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges.) and you can visit quite & beautiful in an enviable hideaway, Dhanaulti.Dinner & Overnight Stay at Mussoorie.
Day 03 : - Mussoorie - Delhi (300 Kms/7hr)
After early breakfast, drive back to Delhi. On Arr. Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
Hotel Sun N Snow( Mussoorie) or Similar
- *3.63%Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- The penalty for date change will incur.
- Once booked, cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost