5 Nights 6 Days
North East Tour Packages allows the tourist to explore the divine land housed with unbound beauty prevailing in this region. The land is home to exotic forests, serene beauty and gushy rivers making it an ultimate package of freshness. It a serene land housed with a number of stupendous attractions like wildlife sanctuaries, prominent hills and sacred temples. North -east packages offered by the company are considered apt especially for the people planning to spend their holidays in a serene and tranquil
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 12799
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Gangtok
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Darjeeling
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing of Gantok & Darjeeling
- Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- Exclusive Non- A/C Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (98 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,710 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Darjeeling – Gangtok (115 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast proceeds to picturesque drive to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival Check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 04: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok & Hanuman Tok, Ranka Monastery, Banjakhri Falls, Cottage Industry, Dro-dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Centre (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 05: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 06: Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (125 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Hotel : Marvel International (Or Similar)
City : Darjeeling
Created to give you the very best of Darjeeling and comitted to provide you with a memorable stay at this exotic setting, is Hotel Marvel International & Restaurant.
Elegance and Service is what we aim at and client satisfaction is what we cherish. Hotel marvel is an Oasis of elegance and luxury, offering consistently high standards of facilities and service.
Hotel : Iris Inn (Or Similar)
City : Gangtok
The Iris Inn, which is perched on a ridge mountain with all around like the beautiful alpine flower the "Iris" which our hotel is named after. The alpine trees are all around with their pure scent of Himalayan freshness.
- *3.63% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost.