Nainital Corbett Tour Packages
2 Nights 3 Days
Nainital Corbett Tour Packages
Corbett National Park is considered as the main wildlife attraction of Uttarakhand. It is located amongst two main regions of this state Kumaon and Garhwal. It’s named for legendary tiger hunter Jim Corbett (1875 - 1955), he put Kumaon on the map with his book The Man Eaters of Kumaon. The park is spread over 1318-sq-km contains verity of wildlife, birdlife in its grassland, Sal forests, riverine belts and amazing scenic location of Himalayas foothills. Main Attraction of Corbett National Park are - Royal Bengal Tiger, wild elephants, sloth deer including (spotted dear), Sambar, hog deer and barking deer. You might also see Leopards, mugger, crocodiles, Gharials, monitor lizards, wild boars and jackals. More than 600 species of birds are spotted here. The Ramganga reservoir attracts large numbers of migrating birds, especially from mid-December to the end of March. Main flora of this park is Sal, Kair, Sheesam, Bel, Dhak, Semal, Rohini, Bakli, Chbila etc. Corbett’s main five tourist zones are – Bijrani, Dhikala, Domunda, Jhirna and Sonanadi. All gates are open 15 November to 15 June only Jhirna zone opens round of the year. You must have park entry permits to sign up for a day visit and overnight stay inside the forest lodge of the park. All kind of online entry tickets can book by corbettparkonline.com in advance basis. Best chance for tiger sighting in Corbett is March to June, during this time grass cover is low and animals visibility is being clear, when they come out in search of water.
* Above rate are not valid during Long weekends & Festivals
- Private AC Cab for Complete Journey .( Delhi- Nainital – Corbett- Delhi)
- 1 Nights Stay in Well Appointed Room at Nainital.
- 1 Night Stay in Well Appointed Room at Corbett.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- One night Bon Fire with Guitarist at Corbett.
- One night Wild Life Show at Corbett.
- Nature Walk with experienced Guide Corbett.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner in Nainital
- Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner in Jim Corbett
- All sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Driver Allowance.
- All toll parking, state taxes.
- All Taxes.
- Travel Insurance, Tips, Porte rage
- Applicable peak season surcharge
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Anything not Mentioned in the package inclusions
- Service Tax extra 3.63%
Nainital and Corbett National Park Tour Packages (3Nights/ 4Days)
Destinations Covered : Delhi - Nainital - Corbett National Park - Delhi
Day 1 : Delhi - Nainital (310kms / 8hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Nainital. Lunch on the way (by your own). On arrival check in Hotel. Evening free for boat ride at Naini Lake (At their own). Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 2: Nainital to Corbett National Park (60 kms 2 hrs)
After breakfast. Check out hotel and visit Raj Bhawan: The foundation stone of the Nainital government house, modeled after Buckingham palace. Naina Peak or China Peak: Naina peak is the highest peak of the town, It commands an entrancing view of sparkling snow laden Himalayas from Bandar Punch in west to Api and Nari peaks of Nepal in the east.Snow View: It is the most easily accessible hill top, height 2270 mts. and at a distance of 2.5 Km from the town. St. John-In-The Wilderness: One of the earliest buildings as well as churches erected in Nainital. It is very close to the Uttaranchal High Court Depart for Corbett. On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 3: Corbett National Park - Delhi (280kms/7hrs)
early morning take a jungle safari to Corbett National Park. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas is the majestic Corbett National Park. Home to a variety of flora and fauna, it is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants. After breakfast enjoy games in resort after lunch check out from the resort and visit Corbett Fall/Corbett Museum/ Garjia temple then drive back to Delhi. On arrive in Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
Hotel Maharaja or Similar, Nainital
Hotel Corbett Machaan Resort or Similar, Jim Corbett
- *3.63%Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- The penalty for date change will incur.
- Once booked, cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost