3 Nights 4 Days
Wildlife In Corbett
Jim Corbett National Park, the first wildlife reserve of India, extending over an area of more than 500 sq km in the Himalayan foothills. Corbett national park was established in 1936, as the Hailey National Park. In 1955-56 it has changed to Ramganga National Park and finally Jim Corbett National Park in the honor of legendary hunter-turned- conservationist, best known for hunting man-eating tigers and leopards in the Kumaon and lower Garhwal in the 1920s. More about Corbett National Park...
Excursions In Nainital
It is a heaven for nature lovers and holidaymakers. Referred to as the 'Lake District of India', Nainital occupies a places in the Kumaon hills of the Himalayas. The hill station features impressive lakes and hills and is visited by people of all ages. As history maintains it, the hill station became a focus of public attention after being discovered in 1839 by P Baron, a British sugar merchant.
Enamored of its beauty, the Britisher constructed a house called Pilgrim's Cottage and became a resident of Nainital. Soon the trend was followed by others and Nainital took shape of an administrative town.
Rates & Dates
- Delhi-Nainital-Delhi by AC Indigo
- 2 Nights in Nainital in 3* Hotel
- 1 Night in Corbett in 3* Hotel
- All Meals, breakfast, Lunch, Dinner in Corbett
- Breakfast & Dinner in Nainital
- All sightseeing as per given below
- Nature Walk with experienced Guide
- Every night Bone Fire with Guitarist
- Every night Wild Life Show
- Driver Allowance.
- All toll parking
- State taxes
- All Taxes
Nainital: - Naina Peak, Snow View, Raj Bhawan, Naina Lake and Naina Devi Temple
Corbett: - Garjia temple, Corbett museum
- Anything which is not included in inclusions
- Pick up form Delhi at your home and then transfer to Nainial
- Reach at hotel after freshen up rest of the time free for leisure
- Evening you can enjoy a stroll on the Mall road and shopping.
- Dinner & Overnight at Nainital
- After Breakfast visit local sightseeing
- Raj Bhawan: The foundation stone of the Nainital government house, modeled after Buckingham palace.
- Naina Peak or China Peak: Naina peak is the highest peak of the town, It commands an entrancing view of sparkling snow laden Himalayas from Bandar Punch in west to Api and Nari peaks of Nepal in the east.
- Snow View: It is the most easily accessible hill top, height 2270 mts. and at a distance of 2.5 Km from the town.
- St. John-In-The Wilderness: One of the earliest buildings as well as churches erected in Nainital. It is very close to the Uttaranchal High Court also visiting Naina Lake.
- Return back to hotel
- Dinner & Overnight stay in hotel.
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and depart to Corbett
- Check in at hotel after fresnhen up
- Enjoy your lunch
- And then visit sightseeing Dhaghari Museum, Corbett Fall near Kaladungi
- dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel
- Early morning depart for Corbett National Park. From here you will be provided Jeep for Jungle Safari inside the Corbett National Park to explore the Flora and Fauna of jungle.
- Breakfast will be served at Resort,
- Check out from resort and depart to Delhi
Corbett Machaan Resort
For those who wish to experience wildlife and nature in true sense, we take this opportunity to welcome them at Corbett Machaan resort - an exclusively wildlife resort. Located on the periphery of reserve forest, Corbett Machaan Resort offers an authentic jungle experience. The resort is full of natural vegetation to provide a jungle experience and one gets the opportunity to experience the wildlife from resort itself. Resort comprises of 10 independent AC Luxury Huts & 2 Luxury Tents perfectly distant from each other to provide privacy yet togetherness for its visitors. All 10 independent huts are comfortable, spacious, beautifully furnished, equipped with all modern amenities and yet retain the feel of jungle. A restful lawn overlooking the vista of jungles is the perfect place to relax and feel the jungle. Open outdoor seating area , Gol ghar with central bonfire place and recreational room with library offers panoramic views of jungle. The resort conducts wildlife movie show every alternate evening followed by discussion round to provide guests with the knowledge of flora and fauna.
Hotel Maharaja is an intimate owner managed budget hotel on Zoo Road (Upper Mall) with 24 neat and clean rooms fitted with all modern amenities. The hotel faces the lake and you can enjoy fabulous views of the town and the lake from the verandahs. We have a variety of accommodation options for couples, families and groups to suit specific needs of our guests. We pride ourselves in personalized service, good food and comfortable stay. The rooms have wooden paneling and are warm and comfortable.
Terms & Conditions
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost,
- any other increase of government taxes