North East Triangle
5 Nights 6 Days
North East Triangle
Kaziranga - the home of the endangered Indian One-horned Rhino is a must visit. Go on an elephant safari deep into the heart of the Reserve and experience the sounds and sights of nature.
Shillong - the capital city of Meghalaya, which literally means Abode of the Clouds is an unspoilt and verdant hill staion. Just right for a getaway from the hustle of city life. Go sightseeing, relax and spend some quality time with your family and friends.
Guwahati - perched on the banks of the mighty Brahmaputra river this burgeoning city is the link to the 7 North-eastern states of India. The 10th century Kamakhya Devi temple and the Umananda temple on a riverine island in the centre of the brahmaputra are popular attractions.
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 18999
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Exclusive AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Above rates are not valid during Long weekends & Festivals
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage etc
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which are directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Room Heater Charges
- Service Tax
- Anything which is not included in the "inclusions"
Day 01: Guwahati Airport / Rly Station – Kaziranga National Park (220 kms / 5 hrs)
Meet and assist by our representative at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Kaziranga National Park, the home of “One Horned Rhinoceros”, Check in at your hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 02: Kaziranga National Park
Early morning explore any one zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of Elephant. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, Wild Buffalo, Elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park. Return to the resort for breakfast. In the afternoon enjoy jeep safari through the National Park. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kaziranga. .
Note: Jungle Safari in Kaziranga National Park officially open from 01st Nov.
Day 03: Kaziranga National Park – Shillong (295 kms / 7 hrs)
After breakfast proceed for Shillong (4,900 ft.), called 'Scotland of the East". Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 04: Shillong- Excursion to Cherrapunjee- Shillong (60 kms / 2 hrs)
After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 05: Shillong Sightseeing – Guwahati (100 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast visit Don Bosco Museum & Ward’s Lake. After that drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at hotel. In the evening visit 'Kalakshetra', a place where Assamese history and culture is presented through Light and sound show. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 06: Guwahati Airport / Rly Statiion
After breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple, etc. Transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
Hotel : Dhanshree Resort (Or Similar)
City : Kaziranga
The resort is situated in the midst of lush green woods and landscaped tea gardens. The service is warm and personalised and the amenities are luxurious and well maintained.
Hotel : Hotel Lake View Inn (Or Similar)
City : Shillong
Hotel Lake View Inn is conveniently located in the heart of Shillong. All the major tourist spots are easily accessible from here. A great value-for-money option, this hotel is famed for its warm and friendly staff.
Hotel : HOTEL SIROY LILY (OR SIMILAR)
City : Guwahati
Laying great emphasis on guest comfort, the hotels enjoy a loyal patronage from business and leisure travelers alike. A sense of understated elegance surrounds you on entering the hotel lobby and you feel completely at home. The services of Hotel Hornbill are customized to meet the needs of the guest.
- *4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost.