Ooty Kodaikanal Package
5 Nights 6 Days
Ooty Kodaikanal Package
This package takes you to the two most beautiful and surreal hill stations of southern India- Ooty and Kodaikanal. Nestle amidst the lush green tea gardens in Ooty, skim through the wondrous man-made Kodai Lake in Kodaikanal, and this is not it. You get to stay at the two most luxurious and plush hotels. Wow! This holiday is surely a perfect blend of nature and comfort. Book this package and set-out for a resplendent treat!
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 15999
(Valid from: 01st Sep 2016 - 31st Mar 2017)
* Above rate are not valid during Long weekends & Festivals
- 03 Nights accommodation in Ooty
- 02 Nights accommodation in Kodaikanal
- Sightseeing of Ooty
- Sightseeing of Kodaikanal
- Airport Transfers
- Ooty to Kodaikanal Transfers
- Kodaikanal to Ooty Transfers
- Daily Breakfast in Each Location
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘cost includes’ part.
- Any kind of Expenses related to personal nature.
- Airfare / Trainfare
- Lunch & Dinner
Day 1: Coimbatore - Ooty (95 kms. | approx 3 hours)
On arrival at Coimbatore airport/railway station, get assistance and transfer to Ooty. Check into your hotel. The evening is free for relaxation. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Day 2: Ooty
After breakfast, you will enjoy a sightseeing tour of the 'Queen of the Blue Mountains', that includes a visit to a spectacular view of the Dodabetta peak. Later drive to Coonoor and visit Sims Park and 'Dolphin' nose point. Enjoy some free time for leisure. Have an overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Day 3: Ooty
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. In the afternoon visit the Botanical Garden and the famous Ooty lake. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Day 4: Ooty - Kodaikanal (260 kms. | 6.5 hours)
Your picturesque journey continues through the Palani hills to another scenic hill-station, Kodaikanal. On arrival, check into your hotel. Enjoy your evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 5: Kodaikanal
Today, enjoy your sightseeing tour of Kodaikanal. Visit the Pillar Rocks, Coaker's walk and the magnificent Bear-Shola falls. In the afternoon spend some time in Bryant Park and enjoy boating on the beautiful Kodai lake (on direct payment basis).
Day 6: Kodaikanal - Coimbatore (146 kms. | 4 hours)
Post breakfast proceed to Coimbatore airport or railway station for your onward journey. Tour concludes.
Hotel : Sunshine Inn (Or Similar)
Sunshine Inn with 70 Rooms located in the heart of Ooty - just ½ km away from Charring cross, 2km from the Railway station / Bus Stand, 3 kms to Boat-House, Lake and 5 minutes walkable distance to wax museum.
Hotel : Apple Valley (Or Similar)
Apple Valley is situated in the heart of Kodaikanal, South India.
- *4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost.