Panoramic Gateway to South India
4 Nights 5 Days
Panoramic Gateway to South India
Experience the beauty and grace of one of the best parts of South India with our wonderful new package. Begin your journey from Bangalore and then onto the culturally rich Mysore. Also visit the beautiful hill station of Ooty and take in the spectacular views and natural beauty.
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 13499
(Valid from: 01st Sep 2016 - 31st Mar 2017)
* Above rate are not valid during Long weekends & Festivals
- 01 Night accommodation in Bangalore on twin sharing basis
- 01 Night accommodation in Mysore on twin sharing basis
- 02 Nights accommodation in Ooty on twin sharing basis
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Meal Plan- Breakfast at all places
- Transportation and all sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle
- All Pick and drop from/to hotel
- Fuel Charges.
- Drive Allowances
- Toll taxes, parking state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘cost includes’ part.
- Any kind of Expenses related to personal nature.
- Airfare / Trainfare
- Lunch & Dinner
Day 1: Bangalore
On arrival in Bangalore, transfer to the hotel. Later, go for sightseeing tour and visit Bull Temple, Mysore Arts and Crafts Centre, Commercial Street, Vidhana Soudha and Lal Bagh. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Bangalore - Mysore (143 km / 3 hours approximately)
Today, proceed to Mysore. On your way, visit Srirangapatana - the capital city of Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan. On arrival in Mysore, check-in at the hotel. In the evening, visit the beautiful Brindavan Gardens and later stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Mysore - Ooty
Today, proceed for an excursion tour and visit one of the best-preserved Hoysala Temples in Somnathpur. In the afternoon, enjoy the beauty and charm of the famous Mysore Palace. Take your journey forward into the picturesque blue Nilgiri hills and also visit the tea plantations on the way to Ooty. On arrival in Ooty, check-in at the hotel. Enjoy the day at leisure and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Ooty
This morning, enjoy a trip to the 'Queen of the Blue Mountains' and also visit the spectacular Dodabetta Peak. Later, drive to Coonoor and visit the Sims Park and 'Dolphin' Nose Point. Also visit the Botanical Garden and the famous Ooty Lake. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Ooty - Coimbatore (250 km / 7 hours)
Transfer to the Coimbatore airport or Coimbatore railway station for your return journey.
Hotel : Hotel Arra Suites (Or Similar)
Arra Suites a 3 star Apartment Hotel in Bangalore centrally located on the International Airport Road with only a 10 minutes drive to the BIAL Airport Devanahalli,
The Arra Suite is a low price economy deluxe 14 room is ready to host you in style. Elegant and understated – Arra will appeal to those who seeks a unique environment, unpretentious service and tech savvy comforts.
Hotel : Sunshine Inn (Or Similar)
Sunshine Inn with 70 Rooms located in the heart of Ooty - just ½ km away from Charring cross, 2km from the Railway station / Bus Stand, 3 kms to Boat-House, Lake and 5 minutes walkable distance to wax museum.
Hotel : Apple Valley (Or Similar)
Apple Valley is situated in the heart of Kodaikanal, South India.
- *4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost,