2 Nights 3 Days
Kaziranga is known all over the world as the home of one-horned rhinoceros - a world heritage site. But Kaziranga is not all about rhinos, it has many other animals, ducks and birds, which visitor can witness as easily as possible either from Jeep or an elephant back. Situated on the Brahmaputra River, the Kaziranga National Park (altitude ranges between 40m and 80 m. To the South of the Park, the Karbi Hills rise to about 1,220m) covers an area of about 430 sq. km. Its swamps and grasslands with tall thickets of elephant grass and patches of evergreen forest support the largest number of rhino in the subcontinent. KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK was added to UNESCO’s World Heritage list in 1985.
Price Details Price
Twin Sharing 8999
Extra Adult 1600
Child with Bed 1200
Child without Bed 800
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Well Appointed Room
- Daily breakfast
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Private vehicle as per itinerary
- One elephant ride & one round of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including Park entry fees.
- Camera fees
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘cost includes’ part.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Day 01: ARRIVAL AT GUWAHATI AIRPORT/STATION-KAZIRANGA
Meet and greet at Guwahati Airport/Station and drive to Kaziranga (250 Kms / 5 hrs drive). Check in Hotel. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Day 02: KAZIRANGA
Early morning go for Elephant ride@ 5AM. Return for Breakfast. After breakfast jeep safari in the Central Range. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Day 03: KAZIRANGA –GUWAHATI AIRPORT
After Breakfast drive to Guwahati Airport (250 kms/5 hrs drive). TOUR ENDS HERE WITH SWEET MEMORIES
Hotel Aranya Lodge / Namdang / Shanti Lodge,
- *4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost,
- any other increase of government taxes