Splendour Himalaya Gangtok
3 Nights 4 Days
Splendour Himalaya Gangtok
Gangtok, the capital as well as the largest city in Sikkim, is a dream like destination with towering snow Mountains, mesmerizing natural views, numerous monasteries and host of adventure and activities that will keep the tourists busy. Some of the most popular tourist attraction that you should not miss while enjoying holidays in Gangtok are Do Drul Chorten, Enchey Monastery, Kanchenjunga, Tsomgo Lake and Rumtek Monastery. Take up holiday tours of Gangtok to also explore the nearby located hill stations of Darjeeling and the small villages which will allow you to experience the real Sikkamese culture of the state.
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 8599
- 3 Nights 4 Days Stay in Delux Hotel
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Airport/Railway Station Pickup & Drop
- Sightseeing of Gangtok
- Excursion to Tsongo Lake & Baba Mandir
- All permit fees
- Hotel Taxes
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (125 kms / 4 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok & Hanuman Tok, Ranka Monastery, Banjakhri Falls, Cottage Industry, Dro-dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Centre (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 03: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 04: Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (125 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
Hotel : Iris Inn (Or Similar)
City : Gangtok
The Iris Inn, which is perched on a ridge mountain with all around like the beautiful alpine flower the "Iris" which our hotel is named after. The alpine trees are all around with their pure scent of Himalayan freshness.
- *3.63% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only (not at disposal)
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost,