Sun N Snow of Himachal
5 Nights 6 Days
Sun N Snow of Himachal
With this short and sweet getaway, experience best as you travel through the hills Shimla and Manali. Enjoy ambling down the mall road, visiting the Viceregal Lodge, and a trip to Kufri in Shimla. Also experience pure adventure as you ascend on the road to Rohtang Pass from Manali. We've booked your stay in Shimla and the incredible Resort in Manali. This is at its best. Enjoy!
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 15,999
Extra Adult 5500
Child with Bed 25%
Child below 05 yrs is complimentary
- AC car for complete journey
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in Shimla
- Accommodation for 3 Nights in Manali
- Sightseeing of Shimla & Manali
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
- All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary in an air conditioned vehicle (the air conditioner will work in plains only)
- All hotel & transportation taxes
- Anything which is not included in inclusions
- Air fare
- Any personal Expense
- Any Extra Ride
DETAIL ITINERARY :
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla (370 kms in approximately 9 hours)
Get picked up from New Delhi and get transferred by road to Shimla. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure, probably exploring the area around the hotel. As the day falls, return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Shimla
After breakfast this morning, you will visit Kufri. It is at an altitude of 2500 meters and is a 2-hour drive from Shimla. After this, visit the Vice Regal Lodge and take a walk down the Mall Road. Return to your Shimla hotel for delicious dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Shimla - Manali (257kms in approximately 7 hours)
After breakfast, leave for Manali, a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929 metres. On reaching Manali, check-in to your hotel. Spend the evening at leisure, strolling across the Manali Market. The dinner is there at your hotel. Devour it and sleep comfortably overnight.
Day 4: Manali
This morning, proceed for a full day tour of Manali, visiting the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, Jagatsukh and Vashist kund. After this, visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft centre and walk to the nearby picturesque village of Vashist known for its hot sulphur springs. After enjoying these sights, return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali (51 kms in approximately 2 hours)
This morning, visit the Solang Valley and the not to be missed snow capped mountains of Rohtang Pass, 51 km from Manali at an altitude of 3978 metres. After a memorable experience, return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Manali to Delhi (610 Kms in approximately 10 hours)
After an early Morning breakfast, check-out from your hotel for a drive to Delhi. We will drop you at the Delhi airport/railway station. End of tour services!
Hotel in Shimla :- Samrat Regency
Hotel in Manali :- Classic Village Cottage
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- *4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost