The Shrine of Shirdi
3 Nights 4 Days
INR 15,299 Per Person
The Shrine of Shirdi
122 kms from Nashik is the abode of one of Maharashtra's most revered saint -- Sai Baba of Shirdi. Popularly known as the 'Child of God', Sai Baba preached tolerance towards all religions and the message of universal brotherhood.
Every activity at Shirdi revolves around the vast temple complex dedicated to Sai Baba. Devotees start queuing up in the early hours of dawn to catch a glimpse and seek the blessings of the life-size statue of Sai Baba. Thursday is marked by special pujas and darshan of the Sai Baba statue. There are other places of interest that devotees can visit as well including Dwarkamani Mosque where the Baba meditated and slept on alternate nights. Near the mosque, in a corridor is the dhuni or eternal flame that burns day and night. Other places of importance are the Gurusthan, the Kandoba Temple, Shani Mandir, Narsimha Mandir, Changdev Maharaj Samadhi and the Sakori Ashram.
Rates & Dates
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 15299
(Valid from: 01st Sep 2016 - 31st Mar 2017)
* Above rate are not valid during Long weekends & Festivals
- Accommodation for 03 Nights
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Mumbai Sightseeing
- Shirdi Sightseeing
- Mumbai Shirdi Return Transport
- Transportation by Indigo
- Driver allowances
- State taxes
- All permits
- Toll taxes
- Fuel charges
- Govt service tax 4.5% extra
- Any additional Services if required
- Air Ticket / Rail Ticket
- Any changes in Fuel charges / Hotel Tariff
- Guide / Escort / Translator Service
- Expenses of any personal nature
Day 1: Arrive Mumbai
- Arrival at Mumbai station/airport
- Be escorted to your hotel and assisted in check in.
- Mumbai sightseeing
- Marine drive- A stroll down the Marine Drive is definitely one of the best ways to discover Mumbai.
- Malabar Hill& Hanging gardens – celebrity spotting is the fun thing to do here
- Crawford Market – drive a hard bargain in this shoppers’ paradise
- Overnight stay in Mumbai
Day 2: Mumbai-Shirdi(250 Kms/5-6hrs approx)
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel
- Depart for Shirdi.
- Arrive at Shirdi in the afternoon and check in at pre booked hotel.
- Leave for Shanishingnapur for darshan at Shani temple
- Return to Shirdi.
- Overnight halt in Shirdi.
Day 3: Shirdi- Mumbai (250 Kms/5-6hrs approx.)
- Attend the early morning aarti at the Sai Baba Temple.
- Back to the hotel for breakfast.
- Check out and proceed to Mumbai.
- On arrival check in at hotel & then go for the local sightseeing of Mumbai
- The Gateway of India – historic landmark on the shores of the Arabian Sea. This architectural wonder used to welcome all seafaring visitors to India in the earlier days.
- Dhobi Ghat: This massive open air laundry provides a unique glimpse into the workings of the city. The profession, handed down from generation to generation, requires incredible strength. Don’t forget to carry your cameras.
- Juhu Beach is a place that attracts a large number of visitors throughout the year.
- Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Mumbai.
Day 4: Depart Mumbai
- Check out of the hotel in the morning.
- Get transferred to airport/railway station for your onward journey.
|Shirdi||Hotel Sai Sanjivani|
Terms & Conditions
- 4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not valid on Festivals, long weekends and special Events
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost