Tirupati Balaji Package
2 Nights 3 Days
INR 9,499 Per Person
Tirupati Balaji Package
Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is a famous Vedic temple in the hill town of Tirumala, near Tirupati in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. It is around 600 km (370 mi)from Hyderabad, 138 km (86 mi)from Chennai and 291 km (181 mi)from Bangalore.
The Tirumala Hill is 853m above sea level and is about 10.33 square miles (27 km2) in area. It comprises seven peaks, representing the seven heads of Adisesha, thus earning the name Seshachalam. The seven peaks are called Seshadri, Neeladri, Garudadri, Anjanadri, Vrushabhadri, Narayanadri and Venkatadri. The temple is on Venkatadri (also known as Venkatachala or Venkata Hill), the seventh peak, and is also known as the "Temple of Seven Hills". The presiding deity of the temple is Lord Venkateswara, an incarnation of lord Vishnu. Venkateswara is known by other names: Balaji, Govinda, and Srinivasa.The temple lies on the southern banks of Sri Swami Pushkarini, a holy water tank. The temple complex comprises a traditional temple building, with a number of modern queue and pilgrim lodging sites.
The temple is the richest pilgrimage centre, after the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, of any faith (at more than INR 500 billion and the most-visited place of worship in the world.The temple is visited by about 50,000 to 100,000 pilgrims daily (30 to 40 million people annually on average), while on special occasions and festivals, like the annual Brahmotsavam, the number of pilgrims shoots up to 500,000, making it the most-visited holy place in the world.
Rates & Dates
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Per person 9,499
(Valid from: 01st Sep 2016 - 31st Mar 2017)
* Above rate are not valid during Long weekends & Festivals
- 2 Night 3 days stay Hotels
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Delhi Breakfast at hotel.
- Morning evening Bed Tea
- One Night stay in Chennai
- One night stay in Tirupati
- All Transfer and Sightseeing By Indigo/ Etios
- All applicable Taxes
- Any personal expenses like Laundry, STD call, etc.
- Any claim due to natural Calamities such as land slide, road blockage etc.
- Any other things which are not mentioned above.
Day 1 : Chennai
Arrive at Chennai airport or station and check-in to the hotel. Later go for city tour of Chennai which will include Kalpeshwara Temple, Crocodile Bank, Ramakrishna Temple, and Queens Lands. Evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Shri Balaji darshan
After breakfast check-out from hotel and processed for the Tirupati which is around 144kms (4hrs). Later check-in to the hotel and then visit Tirupati Balaji Temple.
Day 3 : Departure
After breakfast check-out from hotel and processed for the Chennai which is around 144kms (4hrs) drive. Later processed for your next destination with lots of beautiful memories of south India tour.
Hotel : 3* OR Similar
Terms & Conditions
- 4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Once booked, cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost