Unbeatable Manali Volvo Trip
3 Nights 4 Days
Unbeatable Manali Volvo Trip
A pretty, alpine hill station in Himachal Pradesh, Manali is about 32 kilometers from Kullu Valley, 280 kilometers from the state capital Shimla, and 108 kilometers from Mandi. A summer vacation to Manali doesn't get any better than this! Head straight to the Himalayan foothills and enjoy the alpine feel of Manali in this amazing journey, a perfect way to escape the summer heat. What's more, we've covered transfers in a luxurious Volvo, welcome drinks, sightseeing tours and much more. So go ahead, and take home Memories Unlimited from Manali this summer!
Price Details Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing 6,499
Extra Aduit 49%
Child with Bed 39%
Child below 05 Yrs is complimentary
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi by AC Volvo 02 ticket
- Pick up/Drop at Manali Bus stand to Hotel to Bus stand
- 03 Nights/ 04 Days Accommodation.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Meal Plan- Breakfast, Dinner at Hotel
- Morning and evening Tea/Coffee
- All applicable Taxes
Sightseeing Details include:-
- One Half day Manali local sightseeing like : Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village etc, by one Indica / Alto on individual basis.
- One Full day sightseeing to Rothang Pass by one Indica / Alto on individual basis.
- One Full day visit to Kullu and Manaikaran by one Indica / Alto on individual basis.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any Air fare / Train fare
- Any kind of Expenses related to personal nature.
Day 01: Delhi - Manali
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to Majnu ka Tilla, ( on your own) at 5:00 PM .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 - 14 Hours). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 - 8 AM.
Day 02 : Manali
Arrive at morning at Manali , pick-up from the bus stand and drop at Hotel, check in pre-book hotel,Enjoy the morning breakfast and half day free for leisure, In evening 03:00 Pm enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. After enjoying exciting tour of Manali city return back by afternoon and enjoy at your free will (reserved for leisure). Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Manali (Full day Trip to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point or Solang Valley)
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba. Rothang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surrounding, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay at Manali Hotel.
Day 04 : Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu- Manikaran)
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town en-route visiting the famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali .Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 05 : Manali - Delhi Departure
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey. Morning After arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for lifetime.
- 4.5% Service Tax extra on total billing
- Package Rates are Per Person and is subject to minimum 02 Pax travelling
- Package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking
- Package rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only
- Not Valid on Festivals and special Events
- Once booked, cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Package rates are subject to change in case of any increase in the hotel cost.